When you choose Hampton Roads Urgent Care, you will be treated by board-certified doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. We have on-site labs and access to state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to give you the most accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. Receiving the proper diagnosis and treatment is crucial to restoring your health expeditiously and your livelihood in the workplace.
At HRUC, we treat not only individuals with work-related injuries:
- Provide physical therapy services, travel medicine and injury-prevention education
- Partner with companies to develop and implement health and safety programs or improve existing programs
- Keep companies informed of regulatory changes so that regulatory compliance can be maintained
- Customize our resources to fit the unique needs of employers
Some our employee provisions include:
- Workers’ compensation injury and illness management
- Pre-employment physical exams
- Drug and alcohol screens
- Laboratory and screening tests
- Digital X-ray services
- DOT Physicals
Employers can rely on HRUC to provide the highest quality medical care to injured or ill employees. We comply with local and federal guidelines to deliver quality medical care and effectively communicate our treatment plans. Early intervention by an orthopaedic specialist benefits both the patient and employer through accurate diagnosis and a proper treatment strategy. Employers are able to plan for short-term or long-term coverage needs based on proper diagnosis, immediate treatment plans and timely communication between patients, employers and insurance providers.
No appointments are necessary, and hours are extended beyond traditional business hours, Monday- Friday 8:00am-8:00 pm, on Saturdays 8:00am-2:00 pm.
If you are an employer looking for provider coverage for your employees, contact our office today for more information at 757-223-5700.